google analytics:::::UA-30712705-1 http://dinakar99999.blogspot.in
Tags::::::::Earn, Money, Internetgoogle analytics:::::UA-30712705-1 http://dinakar99999.blogspot.in
How to make Money with Amazon.com ?
You’ve probably heard before a lot of hype about how much money you can make with affiliate programs. Maybe you’ve even set up a site yourself, only to find that after buying the domain, a few bucks a month in hosting, software or a web designer to design your site, etc., that the piddly affiliate fees hardly even covered your cost. Well, here’s the hype-free way to really make money with an Amazon.com affiliate site. And it’ll only take a day to make the site. The secret? Low cost, low effort.
If you don’t already know it, learn some basic HTML. You have to do this to keep your costs down and still get what you want. Even if the site is basically laid out for you, you’re going to need to know how to insert images, create hyperlinks, and do some basic text formatting.
2. Decide on your topic. You’re going to be doing product reviews and recommendations, so pick a topic that you enjoy and know something about. If you can’t stay passionate about the topic, that will show, and it also won’t hold your interest. Choose a narrow enough niche to be distinctive, e.g., bands from your city, left-handed guitarists, music for a certain kind of dancing, authors of a certain religion, books about arts & crafts, etc.
3. Choose your domain name. Make it keyword-rich, not clever. Think how people will find your site in the search engines. Here are some ideas (all available when I first wrote this, though a cfew have been snatched up):
Music: BandsFromTexas.com, BandOutOfBoston.com, SouthpawGuitarists.com, ClassicPsychedelia.com, Non-Stop-Hip-Hop.com, Merengue-Music.com
Books: Mormon-Authors.com, Arts-and-Crafts-Books.com, Books-by-Stephen-King.com, ClassicBusinessBooks.com
Others: Best-Baby-Toys.com, MomsMags.com, FelliniMovies.com
4. Register your domain name. If you’re not technically inclined at all, register your domain wherever you set up your hosting in step 5. Otherwise, you can save a few bucks by choosing a lower-cost provider. Not a big deal for one or two sites, but it can be for ten or twenty. I use GoDaddy, who have great domain management tools and are less than $10 a year. The least expensive I’ve found from a reputable source is 1&1, whose price is around $7 a year last I checked.
5. Set up your web hosting. This is where most people get burned. For this kind of site, you do not need $10 a month web hosting! . Some are as little as $4 a month, with unlimited domains, i.e., you can run several sites like this on the same hosting package.
6. Install blog software. ”Blog, you say?” Yes. It will give your site all the structure you need, plus make it easy to quickly post new content. My pick isWordPress, which is open source (i.e., free), easy to install and use, and yet very powerful. Many hosts have a one-step installation process for it, or you can download itand follow their installation instructions.
7. Make it pretty. One of the great things about WordPress is the huge variety of templates available for it — they can completely change the look-and-feel. Our Weblogs Guide has a list of 5 Sites for Free WordPress Themes, where you can find hundreds of free WordPress themes.
8. Set up categories. Most blog software allows you to create sub-categories to help organize your entries. This will help visitors narrow in even more specifically on their interests. For example, BandsFromTexas.com might have one group of categories for genre — rock, country, blues, etc. — and another for city of origin — Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, etc.
9. Sign up as an Amazon Associate. It’s simple and free. Just visit Amazon and click on the Join Associates link at the bottom of the page (here’s a direct link for your convenience). Your site should already have at least the basic setup done, even if you don’t have any content there yet, as they’ll review the site manually before approval.
10. Create your blog posting bookmarks/links. There are two links that are going to be essential for you to make this easy. First is the blog posting link. In your blog software, on the posting page (see their instructions), at the bottom of the page there should be a “bookmarklet”. Click on the link (and hold the mouse) and drag it up to your Links toolbar in your browser (assuming Internet Explorer), or your Favorites menu. This will allow you to blog a product with one mouse click.
11. Create your Amazon Build-A-Link bookmark/link. This will make it easy to build the link with your affiliate ID built in. Log in to Associates Central, look in the left navigation sidebar, go to Build-A-Link, and under Static Links, find Individual Items. Click and drag this onto your Links toolbar or Favorites menu.
12. Build your first link. Go to Amazon and log in with your Associates account. Find the product you want to review and use the Site Stripe (gray stripe at the top of the screen that you’ll see when logged in as an Associate) to get your personalized link to the item. They also offer a variety of other options for creating links and banners.
13. Blog your review. Now click on your blog posting link (Press It! by default in WordPress). If you’re using WordPress, you should now see two pieces of link code in your posting form, the first one ending with “Associates Build-A-Link >< /a >”. Delete through that point. The second part is a link to the product with your Amazon Associate ID built in. Now just write your product review, choose the appropriate categories for it, and hit Publish.
14. Build out your site. Before you promote your site, you want to have some substantial content there. Write several product reviews. Have at least 2-3 in each category you’ve created. You may also want to make a categories for articles, news, and commentary about your topic. The more content your site has, the better. And the great thing is that while you’re writing all this, the search engines are getting notified automatically, assuming you turned on the notifications mentioned in step 6.
15. Promote your site. The best free way to do this is to communicate with other bloggers writing about similar topics, and to participate in online communities where your topic is discussed. See the Online Business Networking category for ideas, as well as theInternet Marketing category.
1. You have to learn some basic HTML and basic concepts about running a web site. It’s just not that hard. If you have to rely on purchased software, you won’t be able to get exactly what you want, you won’t know what to do when things go wrong, and you’ll end up spending money you don’t need to. Spend the time to learn it. It will be well worth the investment.
2. I slightly recommend music over books and other products, mainly because you can listen to the clips of an entire album in about 10 minutes and get a good enough feel for it (without buying it) to do a short review. If you have another topic that you’re passionate about, great, but make sure you have a unique angle on the topic. People can get reviews about a lot of those consumer products anywhere. You need to give them a reason to come to your site.
3. To pick up some extra pennies, sign up for Google AdSense. It probably won’t generate a lot of revenue, but it’s free to sign up and completely effortless to maintain.
4. Set reasonable expectations for earnings. You’ve only invested $20. You’re going to make 5% on most products. That means that you need to sell $400 worth of stuff to make back your investment. To make $20 an hour, what you write must generate $400 worth of purchases. You get credit for other purchases customers you send make while at Amazon besides just the product you linked to, so it’s not as hard as it may sound. It won’t make you rich, but it’s not hard to be profitable, and it builds over time.
Make Money Online (Without Spending a Dime)
Even with no product and no website, you can get paid for what and who you know
Making money online used to pretty much require you to have your own Web site, products to sell and some marketing savvy. But a new generation of dot-coms have arisen that will pay you for what you know and who you know without you having to be a web designer or a marketing genius.
But it's hard to tell hype from the real deal. I did a search on "make money online" and "making money online", and much of the information out there is just promoting various infoproducts, mostly about Internet marketing. I see why people sometimes ask, "Is anyone making money online besides Internet marketing experts?"
So I put together a list of business opportunities with legitimate companies that:
• Pay cash, not just points towards rewards or a chance to win money
• Don't require you to have your own Web domain or your own products
• Don't involve any hard-selling
• Aren't just promoting more Internet marketing
• Give a good return on your time investment
In the interest of objectivity, none of the links below are affiliate links, and none of them have paid or provided any other consideration for their presence here. These are legitimate companies with business models that allow you to get paid for a wide range of activities.
Help friends find better jobs.
Sites like ReferEarns, Zyoin, Who Do You Know For Dough?, and WiseStepp connect employers with prospective employees, many of whom are already employed and not actively job-hunting, via networking - the people who know these qualified candidates. Rewards for referring a candidate who gets hired range from $50 on up to several thousand dollars - not chump change. If you know a lot of job-seekers (and who doesn't these days?), this is a great way to break into the recruiting business with no overhead.
Connect suppliers with buyers.
Referral fees are a common practice in business, but they haven't been used much in online networking sites because there was no way to track them. Sites like Salesconx, InnerSell and uRefer now provide that. Vendors set the referral fees they're willing to pay (and for what), and when the transaction happens, you get paid. uRefer also allows merchants to set up referral programs for introductions and meetings, as well as transactions.
A growing number of sites will pay for your articles or blog posts. Associated Content and Helium will "pay for performance" based on page views for just about anything you want to write about. Articles on specific topics they're looking for can earn direct payments up to about $200. The rates are probably low for established writers, but if you're trying to break into the field and have time on your hands, they're a great way to start. Also, a lot of companies are looking for part-time bloggers. They may pay per post or on a steady contract. Our Weblogs Guide posts blogging jobs weekly in the forum.
Start your own blog.
You don't have to have your own Web site, or install blogging software, or even figure out how to set up the advertising. At Blogger you can set up a blog for free in less than five minutes without knowing a thing about web design, and Blogger even automates setting up Google AdSense so you can make money off your blog by displaying ads and getting paid when people click on the ads. To make even more money from it, set up an affiliate program (see below) for books, music, etc., and insert your affiliate links whenever you refer to those items. You'll have to get a lot of traffic to become a six-figure blogger, but pick an interesting topic, write well, tell all your friends, and you're off to a good start.
Related: Monetizing Your Blog
Create topical resource hubs.
Are you an expert on a particular niche topic? Can you put together an overview of the topic and assemble some of the best resources on the topic from around the web? Then you can create topical hubs and get paid through sites like Squidoo, HugPages and Google Knol. Payments are based on a combination of ad revenue and affiliate fees. You'll get higher rates doing it on your own, but these sites have a built-in supply of traffic and tools to make content creation easier.
Advertise other people's products.
If you already have a Web site or a blog, look for vendors that offer related but non-competing products and see if they have an affiliate program. Stick to familiar products and brands - they're easier to sell. To promote those products:
• Place simple text or graphical ads in appropriate places on your site
• Include links to purchase products you review or recommend in a blog, discussion forum or mailing list you control
• Create a dedicated sales page or Web site to promote a particular product
They all work - it just depends on how much time you have to spend on it and your level of expertise with Web design and marketing.
Related: How to Really Make Money on the Internet With an Amazon.com Affiliate Site
You don't have to be a professional photographer to sell your photos for money. People are constantly in need of stock photography for websites, presentations, brochures and so on, and are willing to pay for the right image. People generally search for images on stock photography sites by keywords, not by photographer, so you have the same chance as anyone else of having your image picked. Just be careful that you don't have images of trademarked brands, copyrighted art or people's faces that are readily identifiable (unless you have a model release), but just about anything else is fair game, and I promise - you'd be amazed what people need pictures of, so don't make any assumptions. If it's a decent photo, upload it. Some sites to get you started include Fotolia, ShutterStock, Dreamstime and iStockphoto. The great thing about this is that it's truly "set it and forget it".
The above list is by no means comprehensive, but it highlights some of the new and interesting ways to make money online without investing any money, without having a product of your own, and without having expert sales and marketing skills. Most of all, unlike taking surveys or getting paid to read e-mail, the potential return on your time investment is substantial.
Students Make Part Time Money Online Using Educational Website
Do you think it is easy to make money online for Indian Students or Peoples searching for Online Part Time work and without any Investment? If not,then you are wrong. Now you can make more than enough money online if you are from India. No selling. No Initial fees or such things. It’s all free. The Only Criteria to make money online with this website is you have to spend few hours daily on this website by sharing your knowledge.
Indiastudychannel is the best educational website in India which gives a chance to make money by submitting information’s related to education or sharing your knowledge in that website by participating in different sections like forums, writing articles and much more. There are two ways by which you can make huge money if you are working seriously.
First one is, they will give you cash credit on good contribution made by you on almost every section and
second way is that you can also make money by Google Adsense Revenue Sharing Program. If you are new to Google Adsense Program then let me describe in brief- Google Adsense is a platform for all website owners to make money by showing advertisement on their websites. Since you don’t have website, you can still make money by Google Adsense. First of all, you have to contribute well in Indiastudychannel and after a certain period of time you can apply for Google Adsense Program and then you will start making money from your contribution. If you want to know more about Adsense then click here to read about Make Money Online by Google Adsense Revenue Sharing Program.
Once you have associated your Google Adsense Account with this educational website then it will start showing Google Adsense automatically to all your contents posted till date. So, If you have written good contents then you will receive lots of visitors from search engines and hence if they will click you will start making money from Adsense account too. It means 2 in 1 offers.
One more bonus is for those who are already having Google Adsense Account. You can associate your Adsense account from day 1 and you can start making money from the first day itself.
Ways to Make Money Online Using This Program
Following are the ways that will directly give you cash earning apart from Google Adsense Earning. Google Earning will be Paid by Google every month once your minimum account balance reaches $100.
1. You can Earn By Posting Admission News Related to Colleges.
2. If you are good in writing articles then you can write articles and make additional money. You can earn Rs1-Rs150 per articles based on your Article Quality. I have seen members earning Rs. 120 per Articles.
3. Earn by Participating in Monthly Contest: Every month they used to run different kind of Contests. So you can participate and win to make more money.
4. If you are an expert in any area then go to ask expert section and start giving your expert answers to the questions asked by users. You will get cash credit for every good response.
5. You can also submit course details in respective section to make money.
6. Earn from Kontera Revenue Sharing Program.
7. Post Question Papers and make money.
8. Make Rs1-Rs500 Per friend referred by you depending on your referred friend’s membership level.
There are many more option to make more money online with ISC. Just Register on ISC and start asking your doubts,if any, in forum section before you start working seriously. Read members response and then start your work more positively.
Note: Please read all rules and regulations because this website is strictly moderated and if you will do repeated wrong work then you can loose your account.
Indiastudychannel is a scam or fraud website
Every member will have this doubt in his/her mind when he/she knows about any Indian money making website. But let me tell you one thing more clearly that this website is not money generator. But you can earn enough money to keep your daily expense keep going with asking money from your parents. :) If still you want to see the payment proof or members ideas then just create a new thread in forum section and ask Is this website Genuine? and wait for few minutes and read the members response to know in detail.
IndiaStudyChannel Payment Proof
You have to earn minimum of Rs. 750 before you get your first payment. Don’t worry. If you are an active contributor after joining this website then you can also contact to the editor or webmaster of this website and they may send your payments once you have just earned Rs 500. You can open home page of this website and see the top 10 earner of this website and just think how much they will be earning from Google Adsense Program.
Register and Create Your Account on ISC
Why I am Recommending this Website to You
There is only one reason. You will recommend any thing only if you have got benefit from that. Since I earned a lot of money in initial days so I am recommending this website to all. I will never refer any website where I don’t have any experience or payment proof. I already earned more than Rs 5000 from this website and much more from Google Adsense Revenue sharing when I started working in 2008. Since I started my own website with those earnings from this website so I am not able to give much time on this website from last one year but still I love to answer users question in Forum and Ask expert section.
Click Here to Register & Create Account on ISC
Don’t Leave this website from now. Because there is no website in India which pays more than this website in less time. You will find many sites which says you will earn such amount but they will never pay you when you will contact them for payment. Since you are already searching for such websites so you might be well known with such kind of fraud.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...